Below you will discover journal topics . Choose from this list to write journal entries. Entries must be at least a half page in Seekers journals and may be more. Journals must be turned in weekly. See time code. Quality of writing is important. Seekers must follow spelling, punctuation, and grammar rules Each entry will earn 5 XP.
- Describe an experience you had that was like an experience of a character in the book.
- Explain how a character in the book changed or is starting to change.
- Explain why you would like to have one of the characters as a friend.
- Explain why you would not like to have one of the characters as a friend.
- Create a diagram showing the setting(s) of the story or find some landscape images in a computer search that capture the essence of how you view the setting. Write a brief description of the role that you think the setting plays in the novel.
- Sketch a scene in the book depicting a part of the plot and explain why you chose to draw this scene.
- Describe a feeling or emotion that you experienced as you were reading and explain what caused this feeling.
- Write your opinion to a character’s action or reaction. What would you have done the same way? What would have done differently?